We offer ASQA (The Australian Skills Quality Authority) accredited Christian Ministry and Theology Awards. Each award attracts Austudy, AbStudy or Youth Allowance to eligible Australian students.
The Accredited program will best suit you if:
- You are seeking Biblical, Christian, Theological, or related studies.
- You are seeking Practical Ministry Skills Development.
- You require or are eligible for support from Austudy or Abstudy or Youth Allowance.
- You require recognition for further study in TAFE or University.
- Certificate III in Christian Ministry and Theology (minimum 8 units)
- Certificate IV in Christian Ministry and Theology (minimum 9 units)
- Certificate IV in Christian Ministry and Theology - Emphasis in Counseling (minimum 9 units)
- Certificate IV in Christian Ministry and Theology - Chaplaincy Program (minimum 9 units)
- Diploma of Christian Ministry and Theology (minimum 10 units)
- Advanced Diploma of Christian Ministry and Theology (minimum 10 units)
For a list of our Accredited Post Graduate programs click here.
The accredited program is built around two streams of study. These two streams are –
- Biblical Theology Studies (or “CMT” units as they are referred to in the Curriculum); and
- Practical Ministry Skills Development. These units are taken from the Community Services Training package and are selected for their particular relevance to ministry training.
It is this combination of practical and theological units that makes the Vision program so effective.
At Vision, we are pleased to recognise as students prior studies and experience and offer credits towards their courses in the form of Academic Transfer or RPL at the students request. With Vision, you can spend more time building on your skills instead of learning again. Read more
Recognition Given To The Training Program
Graduates from these courses will be recognized as appropriate persons to be employed as Parish Workers, Church Workers, Religious Instructors, Ministers, mission support personnel, Pastors, and Church-Planters and Missionary Workers (as relevant to the level and type of qualification completed) by the majority of Christian denominations functioning in Queensland, Australia and beyond.